Thursday, May 6, 2010

Necklace Love

I love necklaces as you will soon come to find out.  Today I am wearing what I like to call my Flavor Flav necklace.  It's a clock that is made of MOP with gold accents.  Makes me feel gansta in my preppy dress!  Haha!

I stumbled upon Jewelry by Katey and have added her necklaces to my favorites list.  She hand dyes her beads and has a really great intricate design that would look awesome with a cute sun-dress and sandals.  She also sells bracelets that would look great worn together or one at a time.  All of her jewelry sells at a really great, affordable price point as well!  Enjoy looking at her shop!


Also, don't forget to enter your chance to win some awesome notecards from itsy bitsy paper!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top