Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pillow Talk

I love pillows!  Anyone who has come to visit my house can attest to it.  I have multiple pillows on every bed and couch in the house.  They are the perfect compliment to dress up a space that looks lonely or naked.

It's something I inherited from my mother.

So, you can probably imagine how I started to get super excited when I came across these lovelies!





Aren't they fabulously imaginative?!  Can't you just picture the breakfast pillows on a window seat in a kitchen?

Hey....I have a window seat in my kitchen...

These little beauties are the product of diffractionFiber.  This store not only has the pillows featured above but plenty of others as well... Grandma's Pie, ketchup and mustard packets, and ones that have your city and state on them.  They will also create pillows with silhouettes of your family members - what a great Christmas gift idea!

I am always thinking about Christmas gift ideas.  Christmas is only 6 months away you know.

Make sure to check out diffractionFiber and don't worry about falling in love with the shop - they have a plethora of soft pillows to catch you!

photos by diffractionFiber

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top