Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 52: Week 7

As I was saving this week's file, I could not believe that we have already wrapped up Week 7 of this year!  And the more amazing part...I'm still on a roll with Project 52!

Lulu pestering a squirrel who had taken refuge on the top of our fence - this is her favorite spring time activity.  Sweet Loves on Valentine's Day.  Andrew, Conner and I - I folded to peer pressure and started playing SVNGR with them this week.  Benjamin and his Valentine's Day cookie cake from Great American Cookie Company.  We have a few breakable things on our house, so to gear up for packing Benjamin ordered bubble wrap - 700 sq feet of it to be exact!  Double date with Sam and Ben at g'nosh.

Until next week,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top