Saturday, December 10, 2011

Project 52: Week 38, 39 + 40

Sweet Dexter came to visit us for the first time.  He and Lulu got along well and are now old friends.
This was the week that I started my new job, we found a bat half alive in the backyard that Benjamin pummeled with a shovel, I learned to spell my last name correctly and we were there when David Crowder Band's amp caught fire.
So the Oil Company has Starbuck's coffee for cheap.  Real cheap.  I get a medium latte of my choosing and a muffin for $2.00 every morning.  Every morning.  Benjamin and I went to hear our friend's high school band play the halftime show at The Rig in Pearland.  Celebrated my hubby's 27th birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top