Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project 52: Week 2014.02

Not much to report this week as Winston was fighting the arrival of two top molars, which thankfully have almost made their way through, along with a head cold due to the crazy weather!  Plus after dodging the sickness most of this winter (thankfully!), Benjamin came down with the newest strain of whatever has been traveling around and I've been suffering with a head cold!  Needless to say after all of that we did a lot of cuddling, couch time and Thomas time.  On an up note: I have cooked more this year so far than we have eaten out - so yay for that!

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely LOVE reading your project 52s. I think it is genius and does force you to be intentional about your picture taking. I would love to do something similar. I take way too many and it would be a fun way to capture those sweet moments each week. So sorry you guys were under the weather. I'm hoping for many healthy and happy days ahead. Also... you have a SUPER ADORABLE family!!!!! I wish you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top