Sunday, June 13, 2010

Coming Home!

Today my sweet husband comes home from Bolivia!  I am so looking forward to seeing his face and hearing about his adventures in Quesimpuco!  When I spoke with him yesterday, he was wiped out from site seeing in La Paz.  They had a tour hour tour of the 500 year old church in the city and spent the afternoon shopping with some of the team members.

He is currently on a flight from La Paz to Miami.  Then he has quite a lengthly layover in Miami before he takes the flight to Houston.  If everything goes on schedule today, he will be at the airport at 11:35 tonight!  Hooray! 

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for him and the team!  I will let everyone know how the trip went once we catch up with one another!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top