Monday, June 28, 2010

A Joyous Occasion!

My little brother is engaged!!

It happened on Thursday night at my parent's house.  He asked Salem to marry him and she said yes!!  Benjamin and I received a phone call at 10:35 that night from the both of them which produced a lot of whooping and hollering all the way round!

Benjamin and I are super excited for little Noahy and Salem!  We couldn't be more thankful for the match that God put together.  They compliment each other super well and we have enjoyed having the privilege of watching their relationship grow over the past two years.

To Noah and Salem:  We love you both immensely and are busting at the seams with joy for you two!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top