Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Meal Planning

As part of my effort to be more on top of meals, I am going to try and keep myself accountable by posting our meals up here.  When we first got married and I worked from home, it was much easier to create a meal plan for the week and stick to it.

So here we go - first meal planning blog entry...

Monday Breakfast:  McDonald's with hubby.  As Benjamin says, "McDonald's breakfast just makes me think I'm on vacation!"

Monday Dinner: Dale's Montreal Chicken, Italian Pasta Salad, corn on the cob, cucumbers and icecream!

Tuesday:  PF Chang's for our Anniversary Dinner!

Wednesday:  Benjamin - BK with Steven; Sara - leftovers at home

Thursday:  Shake 'n' Bake Porkchops, broccoli and rice

Friday - Sunday:  Sara in North Carolina; Benjamin to eat what his heart desires!

Until next Monday....  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top