Saturday, December 18, 2010

And the winner is....

Betty!
Betty left a post on Facebook saying, "Favorite Family Vacations - Disney cruise!  It was amazing for everyone & couldn't beat the airline discount.  Second favorite - Breckinridge, CO in the Spring.  It even included a 12 mile bike ride downhill all the way!"

Congratulations!  You have won a one year subscription to Budget Travel Magazine!

And because it's only one week until Christmas.... 
And because I love giving things away...
And because my husband doesn't mind when I give things away...
we drew a second name...


You have won a one year subscription to Budget Travel Magazine!

Tammy left a blog comment saying, "One of my favorite vacations is Estes Park, Colorado.  My in-laws go every year during the summer.  They rent a cabin at the YMCA of the Rockies large enough for the whole family and friends.  The whole week (or 2) is spend doing hikes in the mountains to pristine mountain lakes where the fly fishing is really great!  I'm not a fisher, but I love laying on the shores of the lake with a good book while watching the family fish.  Soooo relaxing!"

Betty and Tammy, contact joyfullysoaring@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Thank you to everyone who entered the give-a-way.  All of your vacations sound awesometown and I want an invite the next time you go!  We love having the opportunity to give fun things away and appreciate your wanting to get them!  Without you reading, there would be no one to give to.  Except my mom....  Hi Mom!

Happy 7 more days until Christmas!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top