Monday, January 31, 2011

Book Review: Fame Series 4 & 5

I have completed the last two books of the Firstborn Series, Family and Forever.  Both books held my attention and wrapped up the saga of Dayne Baxter and Katy Hart.  The end of the last book opened up for the next set of books in the series - The Sunrise Series.

So here's where we are on the count:

1. Radical by David Platt
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
3 - 9: The Narnia Series
10 - 14:  The Firstborn Series
15 - 17: The Hunger Game Trilogy

I have added some new books to the list:
18: Incendiary by Chris Cleave
19: Class by Jane Beaton
20-23: The Sunrise Series by Karen Kingsbury
24: Jane Eyre

In January, I completed 5 books.  I think I will be on my way to meeting my goal of 24 books this year.

How is your reading coming along?  I love to hear what's been grabbing your attention lately...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top