Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oil + Water + Color

About a week ago, Pioneer Woman had an article in her photography section where one of her contributors had a photo shoot in her bathroom sink with water, baby oil and food coloring.  Her photos were colorful and fun so I thought I would give it a try!

Here is the final products of my afternoon of playing in the sink:

Hot pink bubbles of oil!
I added a little bit too much baby oil...  There's tons of swirly motions going on!  Benjamin said this one reminds him of skin.  Lovely.
This reminds me of water somewhere exotic and warm!
The Blue Thing is coming to take over!!

Hello Sunshine!  By this time I learned how to make the oil bubble predominant.
I love kermits: Kermit the Frog, kermit flowers and kermit green!
I could just stare at these photos for hours and get lost in imaging floating in the water!  How about you? Will you try this fun photo challenge?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top