Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello Fluffy, Cold Friend!

I get giddy anytime the word "snow" is used in a weather forecast.  I'm not sure what it is about snow, but if you have been a reader long, you will know that I absolutely love it and turn into a 4 year old every time it's on the ground.

The giddiness does not even wear off when I open the garage to check to see if I could get to work and see this:


Not leaving even if I wanted to...

Friday was spent working from home under that warmth of my electric blanket with Luly by my side.  Expect for outside breaks we took to run around and throw snowballs!

I just love this guy!  He puts up with everyone of my wild hairs and childlike tendencies.
And does it with love.
Lots and lots of love.


Sweet girl - She just loves waiting for snowballs to be thrown so she can run and find them.

Big snowy smiles!  Yup, even Luly is smiling!

Lulu just plows through the snow.  The way that she fearlessly runs at full speed towards her destination is admirable and quite humorous!


Apparently there is more snow in our forecast for this week as well.
Here comes the giddy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top