Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Donuts + a Give-a-way!

A correction has been made to the closing dates of this give-a-way - It will end April 9th and the winner will be announced on April 10th!

Awhile back I spotted a cute little donut maker by Bella Cucina when I was out shopping with my Mom and Grandma.  I just adore little machines that help create fun foods - panini makers, cupcake makers, and now, my little donut maker!
Benjamin loves cake donuts so I hoped onto allrecipes.com, read through the donut recipes they had to offer and decided to try out this one...

Start out with flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.  Then add in milk, eggs, vanilla, and shortening.  After the ingredients are all mixed together, scoop the mixture into the donut maker and wait a 4-8 minutes... then...
After the donuts cool, add almond icing!

Because it's birthday week...
Because I have enjoyed making the donuts above and more...
Because I appreciate you, dear reader....

I am giving away one of these fantastic little donut makers!  
The maker comes with a recipe book that has gourmet recipes for blueberry, butterscotch, Very Cherry donuts and more!

Here's how you can enter... 
You will have three chances to win, so be sure to enter 3 separate comments

1. Follow my blog and leave a comment saying that you do!
You have to be a follower of our blog through Google Friend Connect!  You 
must be a follower in order to win!  Tell me that you follow.
2. Leave a comment stating what your favorite donut is!
3. Tell others about this give-a-way either on your facebook or through your blog!
Once you have told others, let me know where by leaving a comment!

The give-a-way will end on Saturday, April 9th and the winner announced on Sunday, April 10th.
Bella Cucina does not know that I exist even though I love their foods and their sweet machines!

15 comments :

  1. I Now officially follow your blog. both from my account and Jeanine does from our blog account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite donut is also the cake donut. This is most likely because I really like cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite donut is the cake donut, with powdered sugar on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mentioned your blog on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Crazy Cozad giveaways! :) I follow your blog and am posting this on Facebook, and my favorite donuts are cake donuts with strawberry icing. This is such a cute idea and hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite donut is the blueberry cake donut

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted about your giveaway on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, I don't know if I can choose a favorite donut. I'm pregnant after all. Give me any donut and this preggers is happy!! But if I had to choose I love the cinnamon cake donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an official follower of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite donut is the chocolate covered glazed donut straight out of the oven!! Hungry just thinking about i!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have did a post on my blog about your give-away!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top