Saturday, April 9, 2011

Next Week = Crazy Week

Word on the street is that things around the Cozad household can get crazy from time to time.
The next week for us is going to be a bit crazy.

For me, this is the last week of employment at The Web.  Only 5 days left.  For the past three weeks I have been training my replacement and preparing myself for this day.  I have started cleaning off my desk and bringing things home, even though some would argue that it still has the scozy flair.  My past few weeks have been spent spending time with the folks who have been a part of my every day for the past three years.  The next week for me will consist of wrapping up loose ends and maximizing time with the awesome folks who I am privileged to call friends.

For Benjamin, this week is the last full week of seeing patients at Baylor College of Dentistry.  He has worked crazy hard to fulfill all of his requirements for graduation before his licensing exam takes place this weekend.  WREB, the licensing exam accepted by the state of Texas, starts on Friday afternoon and lasts all weekend.  God has been faithful in answering prayers for exam patients!  After Sunday, the only thing left for him to do is to graduate and wait for his test results!

Other updates on life - we do not yet have a place to live in Houston, and will not start looking until May.  Once unemployment sets in, I will be doing a massive overhaul on the house preparing it to be put on the market at the start of May.  Our next months are going to be full with Salem's graduation, Benjamin's graduation, weddings, moving and Benjamin's program starting on June 27th.

If I stop and think about all that has to get done between now and June 27th, I start to get a little panicked.
And then I take a deep breath.
I remember that I am not in control.
God is.
And thank goodness!

Bring on next week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top