Thursday, May 26, 2011

Remember When...

It's less than a month before Noah and Salem get hitched!  Just another reminder as to how fast time has flown... sigh.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been scanning in photos of both Noah and Salem for a project.  Here are a few of my favorites that I hope they don't kill me for sharing with you, world.  

 Mom always dressed Noahy up in suspenders, ties, cute little hats... I think I scanned at least 23 pictures of baby Noah in hats.

Such a little man!  How much he has grown up... brings a little tear to my eye.  I am so proud of who he has blossomed into.  
And how about the cutie he's going to marry?
 a.dor.a.ble.

One thing that Salem and I have in common while growing up: a love for dressing up and crazy bows!

And how cute are they together now?
photos of Little Noah and Little Salem: Their moms and their trusty cameras.  
photo of Noah and Salem: Hoffland Studios

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top