Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stuck in my Head: Bruno Mars

Coming off of a week of wedding festivities for Noah and Salem along with jamming to Bruno Mars whilst I pack up the remainder of our house today, Marry Me has become stuck in my head.  This song first came into my life when the cast of Glee covered it and I thought,  "This song has dumb lyrics..."  And while my thoughts on the lyrics have not changed a whole lot as I believe in the longevity of marriage and the fabulousness that it is, the tune has definitely won me over and I have found myself humming it constantly.

The album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, is full of cute, catchy songs that I have bee-bopped to while ironing and cleaning many times over the weeks.

Now excuse me while I take a dance break...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top