Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jewelry Making!

My Mom and Salem are really good about buying deals on Groupon and trying out new things.  As much as I love trying new things, I get a Groupon and then I tend to forget about it until the last minute!

One of the new things Mom and I tried at the beginning of the year was glass jewelry making!  There is a place in Old Town Spring called The Glass Cat where you can take a beginners class to learn how about diachronic glass, how to cut glass and how to piece it together.  Then after that you can go in for studio time to create as many pieces as you like!
Glass pieces to create art with!
 Thank you Mom for a fun night of jewelry making!  Now if only the lady will ever get her kiln fixed...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top