Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lemonade Lovin'

Being pregnant is a whole new experience that really, no one can prepare you for.  You hear stories, lots of stories, about how people did things, or how they felt but it affects everyone so different.  That's kind of amazing to me.  I have been very blessed to not have had extreme morning sickness.  What I have experienced is the nausea when I first wake up.  However, thanks to a text from Salem, I discovered the lemonade is my magic get-better potion.  I have consumed gallons upon gallons of Chick-fil-a lemonade and this:
Simply Lemonade with Raspberry.  I cannot get enough of this stuff AND it's just so delicious!  Have you ever had it?  They also have a Mango version too... also very yummy!  I actually have a very large cup of it beside me as I type this post...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top