Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sunday Sliding

Sunday after church, the weather was fabulous!  After getting home, we let Lulu out to run around in the yard for a while and Winston decided he wanted to do some sliding.  How cute is tiny person?  I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again... It's amazing how fast he has grown and developed this adorable personality.
He's got the concept of whipping his legs around to slide down feet first!
Success!  He loves to push himself down and as soon as his feet hit the pavement, he's ready to go again!
We put Lulu back in the house so that she wouldn't overdo it with her playtime.  Every once in a while Winston would pop over to the door, look in and wave.  His eyes just slay me!
Benjamin and Winston.  My sweet guys who make me smile from ear to ear!  I just about burst with love when I look at this photo.  If you look close enough you can see Winston's snaggle tooth.  A few months ago, I picked him up from school and noticed that his little tooth was missing the corner!  Now, I'm not certain that it happened at daycare, it could have easily gone missing the night or so before and it just so happened that I noticed at that particular moment.  Since we were headed to Benjamin's office to meet him to carpool to dinner, I just mentioned the missing piece and the next thing I knew Winston was in a chair with Benjamin firing up a drill!  Winston did great (with the help of the girls restraining him) while Benjamin made the tooth smooth.  And I like it!  I like his little snaggle tooth.  It gives him character.  Well, let me say this: it adds to the character he is already on his way to becoming!   

Plus it also made Benjamin break his dental rule: Never work on a family member!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top