Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine's Favorites: Loves and Cuddles

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  Where has January gone?  Winston helped me take my Valentine's decorations out of the tote this morning.  I always enjoy decorating for each holiday!  It's something my Mom always did to make the house feel festive and I loved it!  I hope that Winton will too.

Here are a few things that are on my Valentine's Favorite list for 2014!
Loves and Cuddles

Dachshund Love / Candy Heart Socks / Love Letter Shoes / Adoring Alien Jammies / Cuddle Pillow / You are So Loved

Winston has these jams and they are precious!  I may or may not have purchased these shoes this morning.  For $48, they are just too cute not to have!  And for all of the dachshund lovers out there, isn't that little guy in the middle adorable?  Perhaps a decoration for all year!

Do you have anything planned yet for Valentine's Day?  Does your family have any traditions for Valentine's Day?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top