Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring to Summer Favorites

I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite things these days.  They either make life comfy, easy, more colorful or sparkly!

Lucky Brand Miller 2 Sandal: Mom and I came across this sandal when we were in Tyler and ladies, it is great!  It fits snuggly, holding your foot in place and provides great arch support.  The slant on the foot is comfortable and it gives a little bit of height!  I wear between an 8.5 and a 9 in shoes.  In this particular shoe, I wear an 8.5.  It comes in a variety of colors and is currently on sale!

Viva La Jewels Colorful Candy Necklace:  Months ago I saw this colorful gem on Pinterest but the photo link took me nowhere.  After rabbit-trailing down Instagram one afternoon, I came across Viva La Jewels and discovered that they were the source of the photo!  I made my purchase and it is a perfect piece to jazz up any outfit (or rainy day for that matter!)
Thermal Tote by Thirty One:  I was given an adorable owl print Thirty-One tote with Winston's name on it as a gift from my Grammy.  I use this thing everyday but not as you might think... This tote makes a perfect diaper bag when we pop out for quick trips here and there.  It is large enough to hold a changing mat, wipes, 5 or 6 diapers, baggies, and a plethora of snacks, squeezies, bib, table covers, a few toys and a sippy cup when needed!  It hangs on the back of the stroller or fits below depending on where it needs to be.  It is small enough to throw in the back of a shopping cart without taking up much space and it keeps everything important for Bug in it!

Faceted bracelet:  It's sparkly.

Press Pods by Formula X:  Found at Sephora, this kit has 24 one time use pods that come in fun, fantastic colors!  Super easy to use, pick the pod that you want to use for that day, twist of the cap, turn the brush down, give it a squeeze and start painting!  The little pods hold quite a bit of polish so it is suitable for short or long nails and multiple coats!  There is probably enough in the little pod for two coats on fingernails and two coats on toes!  

Lush Bath Bombs:  Any of them make bath time relaxing!  This one in particular is one that Winston picked out for me (no lie!) and it smells soooo good!  WAC certainly is a great shopper!

What are some of your favorite things these days?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top