Thursday, May 30, 2019

May 2019 Book Review

This month's book line up includes two more from the Royal Spyness Series and an impulse buy from the grocery store! 😂
Y'all know by now I enjoy this series and was pleased when not one but two came up in my library queue this month!  Are they a little far fetched at time?  Yes.  Are they a little repetitious at times?  Yes.  But are they entertaining, clean and cute?  Triple yes!
Image result for crowned and dangerous rhys bowen
Royal Spyness Mystery Series, Book 10

Image result for her majesty's frightfully
Royal Spyness Mystery Series, Book 11

I picked up this book on a whim at Kroger before going to get my hair cut and forgot to bring the book I was reading along.  It was a super easy read and quite enjoyable.  The story follows two friends, their relationship with the mother of one of them with a cute love story woven in.  I was disappointed when it ended as I wanted to know more about what happens next in the lives of the characters!  I recommend as a cute pool side read!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top