Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Currently


Picking
Which way to get to Covent Garden.  Do we take the 9 bus or the overground to the underground?  😳😂

Going
To watch Lion King and then have dinner with Dad.
We have been out and about almost every day learning the lay of the land for our new area.
Winston was quite distraught the other day as he exclaimed "Not another grocery store!  All we do is go to grocery stores!"  😂

Wishing
For great weather while we're here!

Wearing
Comfy shoes and lots of layers!

Celebrating
Successfully having adjusted to the time change!  It was touch and go the first night, but now we have acclimated!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with Anne.


3 comments :

  1. I can’t wait to hear all about this trip and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are in my favorite city - so great! And I feel like my kid might say the same thing about grocery stores. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great trip, and I'm glad you've adjusted to the time change already. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top