Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Truman is in Pre-K!

How in the heck did it happen?  Truman is in his last year of preschool and my mind cannot even start to wrap around it!  Even with the weird start to the year, this kid is looking forward to seeing friends and having fun at stations!
Truman's love of sharks and monster trucks has not wavered even a smidge and it makes my heart so happy!
How old are you?
Four!

What is your favorite color?
Orange.

What is your favorite food? 
Pizza!  Cheese Pizza from MOD!

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas.
Me: Really? I thought you would say Halloween.
TAC: I love Christmas because if you ask Santa for something he gets it for you and makes it!

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Play Duplos and trains.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? 
Go to the store!
Benjamin: You certainly have been my HEB buddy this year!

What is your favorite thing to do with Winston? 
Sleep with him and sit by him because I likes to snuggle with him.

What was your favorite thing you did this summer?
I loved going to Watercolor beach and the huge waterslide!

What are you most excited about this year in school?  
Playing and doing science and doing math.

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Ooooo! Not a monster truck driver.  Cause you can only do it one day.  I want to be a Dad. I just want to stay home every day and be a stay at home Dad!

What is your favorite movie?
That's a hard one. Star Wars!

What is your favorite toy or stuffed animal?
Soapie the Giraffe, Moo Moo the Zebra and trains!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top