Friday, May 14, 2010

Urban Crust


Today I was hungry for pizza or salad, I couldn't quite decide.  Andrew suggested Urban Crust, a local pizza place in old downtown Plano.  Benjamin was able to come and along with James and Kamran, the five of us went on a culinary adventure.

Located on 15th Street, Urban Crust is in one of the old brick buildings which gives the restaurant character.  We were seated upstairs in one of their booths - it was all cowboy themed.  The benches of the booth were so plush and comfy that I sank into it and didn't ever want to move!

The menu offered a variety of dishes, including the Urban Chop which was my selection for lunch.  It was fantastic - like a party of flavors for my taste buds!  To drink I had peach mango ice tea - I downed at least 4 glasses.  The boys all got pizza which looked and smelled heavenly!  By the end of the meal, no crumb of anything was found!

The strawberry-rhubarb pie caught my eye while we were looking at the menu, so of course I had to order one for dessert.  Kamran ordered their chocolate cake.  The pie was a perfect combination of sweet and tart that hit the spot.  The chocolate cake must've been good because none remained by the time we left!

The prices were reasonable and the food was delicious!  I highly recommend this place for lunch or a nice date night dinner.

One side note:  If you are a lover of ranch with your pizza....this might not be the place for you.  They don't have ranch.... what?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top