Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quick Chicken Dinner

I made this for the first time last Monday.  Benjamin and I both agree that it will become a regular in the line up!

Ingredients
chicken breasts
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
pinch of salt
pepper, dried basil & oregano
4 Tbs of butter
1/2 cup of white wine

Directions
Trim chicken and dry chicken with paper towel.  Dip the chicken into flour, then the egg.  I have oregano and basil in the same shaker, so I seasoned the chicken and then dipped into the parmesan cheese.
Put chicken into a skillet and fry until both sides of the chicken is brown.  While this is happening, preheat your oven to 350.  Once the chicken is browned, put into a pan and cook for 25-30 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, create a sauce with the wine and butter.  Add flour to the sauce to thicken. I cut the chicken in half after the 30 minutes to make sure that it had been cooked all the way through.
Serve on rice and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top