Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Travel: Vegas in the Fall

In the fall, Benjamin and I will be venturing to Las Vegas.

Yes, it will be for a conference.  You know how we roll.  We are excited about this trip because neither of us have ever been to Las Vegas!

Things that I know I visit while I am there include:
How whimsically wonderful does this place look?
This organization collects and displays neon signs from the Vegas Strip as a way of preserving history and appreciating the art of neon signs.

While perusing through Not Martha, one of her travel links boasted this post by everywhereist and after reading it, I have put The Arts Factory as a place to visit and eat.  

Besides the staples of the Bellagio Fountains and trying out a slot machine or two, what would you suggest putting on our list of to-do's?

Ready for vacation,
Sara

vegas sign  neon museum arts factory

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top