Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

  1. Today is the last day for me to drive to work from the South side of town.
  2. Today is the last day for Winston to be at his Pearland daycare.
  3. Today is the last day for our fabulous pet sitter to come and let Lulu out.
  4. I am sad to leave the people who have loved and cared so faithfully for my precious littles.
  5. I am overwhelmingly thankful for the new home we will be moving to.
  6. I cannot wait to start decorating!
  7. Why is Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice latte so dang good?!
  8. Looking forward to seeing Hubby this evening.
  9. Can't wait to give Lulu her treat from Ellen!
  10. Why are some people obsessed with spreadsheets?
  11. It's amazing to me how the smartest of people are baffled by the most common sense things.  Bless their hearts.
  12. When my boss sends me YouTube videos to watch, I must do it because technically, he told me to.
  13. I love it when I have free lunches!
  14. I think I'll eat Potbelly Uptown salad for dinner...
  15. I think its funny when the most seasoned person on my team talks to me about Cow and Chicken for a good 20 minutes describing the Orthodontic Police!
  
 Hope everyone has had a Happy Thursday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top