Sunday, July 27, 2014

Project 52: Week 2014.30

This week my little Bug decided it was fun to stand by the roses, smile and say cheese.  When I asked if he wanted his picture taken he said, "Yes!" and proceeded to keep cheesing.  I just love how he keeps growing and developing!  One night this week my Mom and I went shopping leaving Benjamin and WAC to have man time together.  Winston conquered the playground slide and all three of us went back on Friday so that I could see!  Then we had swing time and Winston was the happiest when all three of us were pumping our legs into the sky side by side!  He went to Monday Funday this week, had a visit from Great Grandparents Johnson, lunched with some of Mommy's work friends, saw Benjamin's parents and every good week has froyo!  A few weeks ago he started calling me "Mommy" and Benjamin "Daddy."  I noticed this week that we have officially moved from Mama and Dada.  He continues to be a little parrot and it is astounding to me how much he already understands.  I look forward to each day as it always holds something new for both of us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top