Monday, July 28, 2014

Meal Planning Monday

This weekend, Benjamin and Buddy had some time together in the morning allowing me to plan a menu for the week!  I don't know about you but I enjoy looking up new recipes and mixing them in with the tried and trues.  This week I am going to attempt three new entrees!  I have provided links to what I'll be trying and let you know how they turn out!

Monday
Shake n Bake Pork chops, cauliflower and cous cous

Tuesday
Baked Parmesan Chicken, glazed carrots, pasta 

Wednesday
Trader Joe's orange chicken, rice and veggies

Thursday
Fish sticks, mac & cheese

Friday lunch
Hess Dinning Hall

Friday dinner
Fried Round Steak, potatoes, broccoli

Saturday Dinner

Sunday Lunch
Houston Food Truck Park {weather permitting}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top