Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Currently 10.21.14

Currently: I am sitting at my dining room table with Sweet Lulu curled up in her bed beside me.  I have a can of Cherry Dr. Pepper on a coaster to my right and an open bag of Rold Gold Tiny Twists Honey Mustard pretzels on my right.  The windows are letting the fabulous fall air in and I am thankful for this beautiful day!  

Currently Reading: The Artisan Soul by Erwin Raphael McManus.  Y'all.  It's good.  I'm through the first chapter and into the second.  It spells out that we serve a Creative God who created us to create.
Currently Thankful For: I find myself going over the last weekend - how fantastically special it was to our family - the weekend that Winston turned two.  I am thankful our sweet friends who drove down from Dallas to be here to celebrate with us.  I am thankful for the family and friends who were  a part of the celebration.  Our little guy certainly felt loved and for that, I am thankful.  I am thankful that I even have a little human to celebrate - that in itself is a huge gift.

Currently Scheming: The next phase of our Master Bedroom!  We have mighty ambitious aspirations for a cool paint scheme that could be amazeballs or be a huge disaster.  Either way - we are currently trying to decide when the optimal time would be for such an adventure.  Stay tuned!  

Currently Thinking About Next Things: To pick up little Buddy from school, grab some fro-yo and head to the grocery store.  Tonight's dinner is Trader Joe's Orange Chicken + rice and broccoli...  assuming we get to the grocery store!

Currently Obsessing Over: The next time I'll hear the ice cream truck!  I cannot get enough of the ice-cream truck and the delicious treats that come from the inside!  

Currently Going to Learn: How to make delectable delights!  I am so pumped to watch and reading The Allison Show's Cookie Party!  on how to make fabulously delicious cookies!  I totally did a pre-order and am PUMPED UP to learn her ways!  Be warned friends, family, teachers, neighbors, random people on the street - cookie craziness will be coming your way!

What are you currently doing, reading or listening to?  I'd love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top