Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project 52: Week 10 and Week 11

The past two weeks have flown by so quickly!  So quickly in fact that I have slacked on posting my Project 52 in a timely manner... so without further adieu, the past two weeks!

The only picture from this week was my Starbuck's cup with the new fancy logo!  The barista who crafted my Cinnamon Dolce Latte took upon herself to graffiti my cup... with love!

From the top left: Sonja, Brandi, Salem and I at Salem's bridal shower... only a few months left until the big day!  Andrew and Conner dressed in their green bow ties for St. Patty's Day.  Sam and Ben's Bailey puppy turned 1!  Pig nose at the Houston Livestock show.

Until next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top