Saturday, August 13, 2011

Project 52: Weeks 29, 30, 31

It happened.  I dreaded thinking that it would...but it did.  At least I got to week 29 before it did!
And there's Week 30.  At least it was redemptive!!
There was Lulu's birthday - she turned 3!  I stayed at Mom and Dad's for a few nights while Benjamin was in St. Louis for an annual orthodontic conference with the other residents in his group.  The photo at the top right are the first year residents.  Some of the guys went to support the Astros the first night.  They went site-seeing and enjoyed some team building activities! 
Mom and I traveled to Virginia for my cousin's wedding and did some site seeing in Leesburg and Alexandria.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top