Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Right now...

I'm sitting at my desk looking out on the backyard listening to Architecture in Helsinki while chomping down on Bagel Bites with Lulu curled up in her bed by my feet.

I'm surrounded by recipes and books getting ready for a gathering we are hosting tomorrow night and for our friends arriving on Friday.

I'm writing this post as to give myself a break from the job search.

I'm thankful that I am able to have days like this and am treasuring the time I have being at home knowing that they will have to come to an end.  For a little while.

I'm excited to open the box that just arrived from Amazon!

Whatever you are doing right now, I hope that you are enjoying the moment and having a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top