Monday, April 23, 2012

Two delicious things to cook

It had been a while since I had actually cooked a meal.  We had either been going out to eat, munching around the house if we both had big lunches or I'd make a meal in a box.  I just love meals in a box but I don't technically count them as official cooking.  Official cooking is where you have to get out more than one pot or pan.  Where you have spices and measuring utensils, and chopped up this or that.  Official cooking comes out of a glossy cookbook, off of a family recipe card or from Pinterest!

It was one of my Friday's off, which I cannot tell you how much I love, and I decided it was time to try something new.  Salem always has yummy things pinned to her boards, so I went and had a look to see if anything stuck out to me.  We had two winners:
and

I wasn't quite sure how Benjamin would like the Zucchini chips, but he LOVED them!  Like seriously loved them so much so that he got the serving dish and ate straight out of it.  I think those are going to be a staple in our house!  And the chicken was flavored perfectly with a great mix of tender and crisp!  

What have you made lately that you found unexpected and delightful?

1 comment :

  1. I have made the zucchini chips as well. Derrick and I just sat on the couch with the bowl between us and polished them off...so...so good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top