Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Happies!

So far today, there have been four things that have made this Tuesday great!

1.  Finding out that Which Wich is having $3 wiches tomorrow, August 1st for those of us that live in the Houston area!  Proceeds go to a backpack drive for back to school.  Who doesn't love good food at a great price for a great cause?

2.  This video popped into my life today and I felt inclined to share it with you.  Be sure to click on the link and listen to the entire interview!  My laughter was heard echoing through the halls of the 9th floor...


3.  The Dining Hall had white cake with funfetti sprinkles.  It's really good, trust me.  If you ever want to try it for yourself, just come for a visit!

4.  I am planning when to use my Sprinkles Cupcake offer from Facebook.  Buy one cupcake, get one free... HELLO, yes please.  

Hope you've had some joys in your Tuesday!

Hugs,
Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top