Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wire Bracelet Success!

Last week I came across a how to on making an adorable wire bracelet and thought it looked simple enough to do.  I pinned it on my "make me" board and moved on with my day.  The Friday of that week was my 9/80 Friday off so, I headed to Michael's and gathered the very few supplies: 16 gauge gold filled wire.  The other items needed {pliers and a cup} were already in my arsenal at home!

The directions are located at I Spy DIY and are very easy to follow.  After creating the heart bracelet, I thought to myself, "How fun would it be to have a heart and the name of the one that I love?!"  So, I decided to try bending a name in the wire.  And I'm pretty pleased with the way that it turned out!
I have worn them all week with the slew of other bracelets that I wear and they have been super cute additions to my arm!  Now Benjamin is not the only wire bender in the house!

1 comment :

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top