Friday, October 5, 2012

Birch Box: September Review

I first read about the Birch Box from Katie's blog and was intrigued by what she had written.  So, I looked into it for myself and decided, for $10, to give it a whirl and see what I ended up with.  Then she posted again about what she received in her September box and I got super excited to receive mine.
I opened mine, anticipating that I'd get very similar if not the same items and was quite surprised when my little box held a completley different set of surprises!
1. The Brush Guard: {Extra!} handy dandy make-up brush protectors for when you're on the go!  This will be perfect for the times when I pop my blush and brush in my bag for a quick fixer-uper when I'm in between work and social events!
2. Fekkai Color Care Collection Shampoo & Conditioner: It's a trial of them that I will keep for the next time I get my hair color did - which will be after Winston arrives!  Hello fall hair color!
3. Vasanti Brighten Up! Face Rejuvenator: An exfoliating cleanser that I used with my Clarisonic and loved the result!
4. twistband Hair Tie:  Since I have short hair, this will be passed on to a friend who has a need for it.  If I did have longer hair, I could see how this would be preferred to those old hair ties with the metal pieces that hold the ends of elastic together...man those hurt!
5. Color Club Nail Polish: {Color is Insta-This} LOVE it!  It's perfect for the fall time hues of blue and it dries SUPAfast for when you need a quick color change to match outfits!
6. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm with SPF: I have used the same face moisturizer for quite a while now and enjoyed trying this one out.  It has a tint to it so on a day when you need something quick to give you color and moisture it would be a great option!

All in all, I really enjoyed the products in my September Birch Box and look forward to the October one!  If you are interested in trying it out - it's only $10 a month and you can sign up by clicking on the link here: Try BirchBox!  Again, who doesn't love getting surprises in the mail?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top