Friday, July 26, 2013

Marking our Firm Foundation

In April this year, Benjamin and I started the home building process!  We knew that we were not going to be in Pearland for the long term and God's timing in providing this opportunity on the North side of Houston was amazing.  We have enjoyed each step of the process and love driving by to see what's been done since the last visit.
We took some time to walk through the house adorning it with Scriptures and praying over each room as we went through it.
We spent some time leading up to our going there compiling some of our favorites together and deciding what rooms they would go into.
My absolute favorite part of the day was when we traced our hands in what would be the space directly under the kitchen sink.  All four of us have left our mark on the house that will be ours!
We are all just so excited for the finished product!  It'll be so fun to make memories, decorate, and raise our little family there!

For a printout version of the verses that we used throughout our house, click here.

4 comments :

  1. so cute! We did the same thing in our home. I also didn't know you were building a Highland Home. That was our builder too! I think I recognize your floorplan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How inspirational! I hope to someday build a house and do the same thing. I've always admired you for your faith and sweet spirit, Sara. God bless you and your family on your new journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the resource and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! I stumbled on it last night and I made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top