Monday, August 4, 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Well, I stuck to the plan for at least five of the meals I shared with y'all last week!  I'm lumping the Food Truck experience in that count... even though there were only two trucks there and we ended up going to Mama Ninfa's instead!  I'm counting the intention.  :)  Also, not eating some of the meals I had planned for last week means I already have the first part of the week ready to go!

Monday
{I really hope this is yummy!}

Tuesday
Fried Round Steak, potatoes and veggies

Wednesday
Baked Ravioli, mixed veggies and garlic bread

Thursday
Balsamic Pork Chops with rice and veggies

Friday
Taquitos! {Ole!}

Saturday Breakfast
Breakfast at Benjamin's Family

Saturday Dinner
Sunday School Social

As far as the one new recipe I tried last week, Baked Parmesan Chicken, it was a big hit and a delight to the tastebuds!   I highly recommend it - it was quick and easy prep with a 45 minute cook time.  A great entree to make for a small group night or just dinner with the family!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top