Monday, March 2, 2015

Meal Planning in Reverse.8

Happy New Week to you all!  I hope that you were able to enjoy the weekend whatever it was you were doing!  There were lots of people enjoying snow but down here in South Texas we just had cold and rain.  Everyone in our house is a little under the weather so here's hoping we all turn a corner soon!

Monday
For the life of me, I cannot remember what we ate on Monday.  I know I cooked but I cannot remember what it was!  C'est la vie!

Tuesday
Dinner out with friends

Wednesday
Pork chops, cous cous and broccoli

Thursday
Spaghetti Squares

Friday
McDonald's

Saturday
Chicken Parm Sloppy Joe's and veggies

Sunday
Tortellini and breadsticks

1 comment :

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top