Thursday, February 21, 2019

Friday Favorites

Let's start with last Friday.  I told Winston I was going to bring him lunch and then ended up surprising him by checking him out of school for a lunch date to his favorite place, McDonald's!
This boy loves him some McDonalds.  I'm fairly certain the combination of quality time and eating at Mickey D's is his love language. πŸ˜‚

On Saturday after our donut routine, Truman and Benjamin went to get new flowers for our front yard.  Truman's favorite thing is helping pick out which flowers they should plant.  He also love helping transport them in his dump truck!
One of my more recent favorite purchases I have made for the boys is this adorable sweatsuit with the Lego Movie 2 characters on it.
This week we celebrated our favorite Truman because it was his third birthday!  He asked for dinner at "Hunky Newlio's" {read Uncle Julio's πŸ˜‚} because they have his favorites: guacamole and chocolate pinatas!  Winston was totally on board because his favorite is their chicken tacos.  And because I wanted to soak up the moment, I completely forgot to take a picture of Trumy with his birthday dessert!

Truman had his 3 year check up and because he did such a great job we headed to Target.  Right away he spotted this backpack and decided it was to be his!
I also tried a new recipe this week: Andrea's Bubble Pizza!  It was a hit with family and will now be included in the rotation of meals!

Here's a few things that caught my eye while I was perusing the internets. πŸ˜‚
πŸ’šSuper cute rainbow jewelry from Golden Strand Jewelry.
πŸ’šI'm fairly certain it was Tanya that had shared the Amazon Prime Member Benefits. I have now booked marked it as a favorite so I can use it as a reference! 
πŸ’šThis great list of very cool toys for boys from Amazon.

Winston has been asking for a movie night with sleeping bags, so we'll be doing that tonight!  I think we'll stop by the store for them to pick out some movie time snacks!
What is your favorite movie snack?

Linking up today with: 
Friday Favorites with NarciErica and Andrea
High Five Friday with WhitneyBeckyDellaTif and Whitney.

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like a fun week. I love those rainbow necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this bubble pizza. Sounds good. I love your flower tradition. And those Lego set is really cool. I would even get them for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I'm so happy that spring is arriving here in Tx. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top