Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Truman Heads to 3's Class

A few weeks after Winston started school, it was Truman's turn!  He is returning to our favorite preschool and following in brother's footsteps by being a part of the Bee class!  One of the things I am thankful for is that over the years we have had the opportunity to get to know the fabulous teachers.  Going into meet the teachers we knew the fabulous ladies who would be teaching Truman this year.   We made a quick stop at McDonald's on our way to get one of Truman's favorite things: an orange slushie!  
Truman was very opinionated about what he wanted as a backpack and lunch box for this school year.  He was on a mission to find all things shark!  I'm happy to report that our mission was successful! 😂
Truman is such a comical, passionate headstrong little human.  He loves all things sharks + monster trucks and when the two are together, hold down the fort because that kid is determined he must have whatever it is! 😂 Truman loves music.  Like loves it so much that he has his favorite songs and sings unabashedly to them in the car.  He has a great memory and loves to snuggle.  One of my favorite things he says every night is "talk me how good I be today."  And then we speak over him all of the good things about him in that day. 

And without further ado, here are Truman's answers to his questions.

How old are you?
Three!

What is your favorite color?
Orange and blue and red.

What is your favorite food? 
Chocolate donuts!
oooo!  And MOD Pizza too!

What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Play with Monster Trucks.  Oh, and I like to be a shopping buddy.  I'm a good helper.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? 
I like to do puzzles with him.  And build Legos.  Sometimes I'm a Master Builder.

What is your favorite thing to do with Winston? 
My favorite thing is to build with him.  And to make smooshy, mooshy mud pies!

What was your favorite thing you did this summer?
London!  My favorite thing was riding in ALLLLL the taxis!

What are you most excited about this year in school?  
Doing experiments maybe and playing with my friends!

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A dragon!  No, a knight!  I'm Sir Trumy the Knight!

What is your favorite movie?
Cars

What is your favorite toy or stuffed animal?
Moo Moo and Rocky the Shark!

Truman, may your year as a Busy Bee be full of all the fun and good things!  I pray that you will be an encouraging friend and patient student.  We love you to pieces buddy and are so proud of you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top