Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spicy Chicken!

Today was the day that I was able to try Chick-fil-a's new Spicy Chicken Sandwich!  Andrew, Loriane, Benjamin and I ate had our reservations at the Collin Creek Mall.  When we stood in line we all received coupons for a free order of medium fries and a free medium drink!

Jackpot!!

The sandwich was really tasty!  It had the normal pickles as well a pepperjack cheese!  While I enjoyed trying it out and getting to have the experience, I will probably stick with the original chicken sandwich. 

While we were chatting it up, we were also offered free samples of their peach milkshake!  Could this lunch get any better?! 

"This sandwich is so spicy, Mr Cow had to dress up like a firefighter to put the hot out!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top