Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gift Guide: Chalkboard Everything

A while ago I posted about how I like the feel and look of chalk and chalkboards.  Today I came across these fun finds which also would translate into fantastic gifts for anyone who loves writing on anything and everything...

Chalk labels that you can put on anything from bradensgracewallart. You get 12 labels for $8.  How cute would these be on glass jars filled with holiday goodies?

And how about these adorable gift tags from Anthropology?  You get a set of 6 for $14.

Chalkboard jewelry from twinklyspangle for $15.40.

I also stumbled upon Chalkboard China - they have an awesome assortment of products - everything from vases to chocolate trays to plates!

Happy Chalkboarding!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top