Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is it too early?

I love Christmas.

No seriously.  I am one of those people who starts singing about Christmas as soon as November is here.  Just ask Benjamin.

I do not, however, jump on the early bandwagon of decorating for it.  Decorating comes after Thanksgiving.

Christmas shopping, Christmas singing, Christmas lights - all things okay to do before Thanksgiving.

Tonight as Benjamin and I were heading out to do our Three Trees shopping, I saw it...  A house glowing at us in the distance... Christmas lights!  One of my favorite things to do the closer it gets to Christmas is driving around looking at lights.  There's something festive about seeing streets lined with the little twinklers!

C'mon Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top