Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, much like every day, I get to spend the day with my hubby whom I love immensely.  But more than that, it's a great reminder of the love that my God has for me and for you too, dear friend.

"God remembered us when we were down, 
His love never quits. 
Rescued us from the trampling boot, 
His love never quits. 
Takes care of everyone in time of need. 
His love never quits. 
Thank God, who did it all! His love never quits!"
Psalm 136:22-26

My dear friend, Ms. Lori told me years ago that God gave her hearts in everyday things.  After hearing that, I became more mindful to look for Him in the everyday.  Here's one of those hearts - from me to you!
Happy Valentine's Day sweet friend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top