Monday, February 14, 2011

Great State of Texas

Weather in the 70's is a sign to me that Spring is here.  This means sandals and bare feet in the grass.  And that means pedicure time!
Has anyone else seen the new OPI Spring Collection?  I was doing my Sunday coupon clipping and reading of the ads when this caught my eye -
Hello Texas Collection!  Here is a breakdown of the color names.
  • Don’t Mess With OPI - A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green.
  • Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green.
  • It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you.
  • Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas Dahlia.
  • I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue.
  • Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
  • Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
  • San Tan-tonio – A “honey” of a ten-gallon tan!
  • Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘Em – A red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand.
  • Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral.
  • Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya!
  • Big Hair Big Nails A rosy pageant peach.
via

2 comments :

  1. I saw these last week!I want to try them just because the names are so fun! My winter toes which have been stuck in boots for weeks could use a little pick me up of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on another blog. I think it's time for a pedicure!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top