Monday, April 18, 2011

We survived!


A huge thank you goes out to all of you who supported Benjamin and I through last week!  We could not have made it through without you.

The WREB exam went very well this weekend.  Benjamin tried his best to keep calm by thinking that this was just like any other day.  Bennett was fantastic in his role as assistant - keeping Benjamin on track and asking him questions throughout the day as checks for each process.  All of his patients were on time and willingly endured the longer than normal process because of the many check points that have to take place during the exam.

Andrew, Syed, and Thomas: I cannot thank you enough for giving up your weekend to be a part of our future.

Now, we wait 3 weeks for the results of the exam.

The last week of The Web wrapped up on Friday and the whole week was peppered with lunches and after work get togethers with the crew as well as a party put together by my fabulous call center lovelies.

To those of you who were big parts of my every day at The Web: Thank you for everything from my whole heart!

To all of you who lifted us up in prayers, thank you so much!  They are what got us through the last week.

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad for you that it's over! I was praying AND stressing from 200 miles away! I'm so excited for both of you as you take the next step of the educational journey. We are here for you!!
    Love, Mom/MIL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top