Saturday, October 29, 2011

Still Alive and Kicking

I feel like it's been months since I sat down to write about life + other things going on in our world.  And it quite practically has been!  I sat down this morning to check up on the world around me and my Reader has reached the 1000+ mark in posts to read!!  

One one hand, I'm okay with that.  Work has been great, life has been active and I haven't had the time to give.  Could going to bed at 9 pm have something to do with that?  Truth, no lie.  On the other hand, dang! I have some major reading to do!  

Not to mention all the things I have to share with you, dear reader!  I could list them all, but in the time it would take to do that, I quite possibly could have another post written.  :)

For now, I will leave you with this little gem to get you into the mood of the Halloween weekend:
This little guy is sitting on Benjamin's work area in the clinic.  He too is undergoing some orthodontic work! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top